HTC Froyo Release Questions

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Now that the HTC release of FROYO is imminent, I have a few questions for the tech savvy out there. So with the release of HTC's froyo, will it speed up some of the bug fixing going on in foryo ROMs? For example, I assume that it will have code in there somewhere that will help fix 4G issues. Second will the HTC Froyo have BT HID support? I read the list of upgrades/updates and didn't see anything about that on HTC's announcement.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Now that the HTC release of FROYO is imminent, I have a few questions for the tech savvy out there. So with the release of HTC's froyo, will it speed up some of the bug fixing going on in foryo ROMs? For example, I assume that it will have code in there somewhere that will help fix 4G issues. Second will the HTC Froyo have BT HID support? I read the list of upgrades/updates and didn't see anything about that on HTC's announcement.

I doubt it would have HID support. One would hope it fixes a few bugs, but you never know.

Wait for the rooted vers to come out. =)

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it would have HID support. One would hope it fixes a few bugs, but you never know.

Wait for the rooted vers to come out. =)

Absolutely. thought those updates is more like for convenience in general use, not like other customized ROMs, tweaking phones. I haven't root my phone yet, since i want to have it taste froyo at the very first moment, but i guess will do that after a while, you know, when some confirmed way to root 2.2, and Fresh Froyo ROMs by flipzmod coming out...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1