Borked my EVO - HELP!

todivefor

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I have just managed to bork my EVO and need help! I was running 2.1 with the OTA update installed and unrEVOked3. I unrooted by using the RUU. Then I rooted again using the 2 step simple root. Everything seemed to have worked fine. I moved the pcimg36.zip to a folder on the sdcard. Sometime after restoring all my applications with Titanium backup, I lost the ability to USB mount my sdcard. Probably restored something I shouldn't have (I restored everything, thought I would be alright since it was the same release). I went into recovery to restore my nandroid backup I took right after I simple rooted. When I go into recovery, I get a picture of an EVO overlaid with a red triangle with an exclamation point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have just managed to bork my EVO and need help! I was running 2.1 with the OTA update installed and unrEVOked3. I unrooted by using the RUU. Then I rooted again using the 2 step simple root. Everything seemed to have worked fine. I moved the pcimg36.zip to a folder on the sdcard. Sometime after restoring all my applications with Titanium backup, I lost the ability to USB mount my sdcard. Probably restored something I shouldn't have (I restored everything, thought I would be alright since it was the same release). I went into recovery to restore my nandroid backup I took right after I simple rooted. When I go into recovery, I get a picture of an EVO overlaid with a red triangle with an exclamation point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lol... read thru my Thread man... just stay calm... :p

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-evo-4g-roms-hacks/23859-cyanogen-issues-ru-bootloader.html

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
bork
?verb (used with object)
to attack (a candidate or public figure) systematically, esp. in the media.

LoL Douche...

I came to the Rescue...

I'm sure Liquid will respond he's the one who helped me fix that...

Hope you know how to use Fastboot and ADB...

LETS THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! :p

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i'm in a d3xn2o, "anyone who deserves it" kinda mood today :p

HAHA Okay Well played Sir...

BTW im Flashing a "CM6 - Star" Little Something i cooked up...

Latest Nightly with the "feather" Cooked in...

Ima see if it Flashes then I'll do a happy dance wooooo

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
HAHA Okay Well played Sir...

BTW im Flashing a "CM6 - Star" Little Something i cooked up...

Latest Nightly with the "feather" Cooked in...

Ima see if it Flashes then I'll do a happy dance wooooo

then i'll be jealous and hate you forever because i still dunno how to do any of that stuff...i think toasty forgot about me again

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
then i'll be jealous and hate you forever because i still dunno how to do any of that stuff...i think toasty forgot about me again

lol... I forgot to Sign the .zip so it didnt flash

WOMP...

I forgot how to do that though so im SOL until Someone Tells me

todivefor

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
d3xn2o thanks. Turns out it wasn't completely borked after all. Even though my EVO was not recognized as USB and never asked how to mount, I did have ADB access. I returned to stock with RUU and simple rooted again. All is well.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
d3xn2o thanks. Turns out it wasn't completely borked after all. Even though my EVO was not recognized as USB and never asked how to mount, I did have ADB access. I returned to stock with RUU and simple rooted again. All is well.

Luckyyyyyyy

Sent from my uber hax Evo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678