Whats next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What's next? You decide!

You have one week so vote now!

Vanilla bro... Im trying to work on one now... Im putting together Apps and krap that i would want... only issue is Sense is always there sort of...

HTC Krap is in the background...

If you have a Pure Vanilla 2.2 I can use I love you man... :p

daving313

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
There are no absolutely plain vanilla ROMs out there for the EVO that don't have some sort of tweak to them (looking at you Cyna...).

Think this would be a great ROM....simply plain 2.2 Android, without a single HTC App/UI element.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
There are substitutes for the good sense widgets... unless you use those wacky stocks widgets and stuff.

Anyway, there are bt/3g/wifi/autorotate/gps/etc widgets on the market... as well as analog clocks and whatnot.
Vanilla all the way... with ADW/LauncherPro.

aimzmarie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
There are substitutes for the good sense widgets... unless you use those wacky stocks widgets and stuff.

Anyway, there are bt/3g/wifi/autorotate/gps/etc widgets on the market... as well as analog clocks and whatnot.
Vanilla all the way... with ADW/LauncherPro.

i just like their calendar, music, and the clock. yes, i am aware there are clock widgets out there. i'm currently using fancy widgets but i want the effect of the htc clock, where it shows clouds after you unlock screen if its a cloudy day.

oh well. i'm much happier without sense. i can live with alternatives

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
i just like their calendar, music, and the clock. yes, i am aware there are clock widgets out there. i'm currently using fancy widgets but i want the effect of the htc clock, where it shows clouds after you unlock screen if its a cloudy day.

oh well. i'm much happier without sense. i can live with alternatives

I do like the effect... but I stopped using that clock cause it looks too "stock" if you know what I mean... like you didn't change around your homescreens once you got the phone from sprint/bestbuy/etc.
I like analog clocks more and found a whole set of free ones on the market.

I don't use the calendar, but I can see why you would use that.
I've found that there are always alternatives on the market though.

groit

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Since the G2 doesnt have HTC Sense, are there apps on the market that mimic it's features? like preloaded maps. Some people might want to load the ROM but I think vanilla is more efficient.