Status
Not open for further replies.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
STICKY!!!!!!!!

This is a Def Sticky....

Thx dude...

For those Wanting and Desperate Go over to XDA... Set up a Bounty... They Respond well to $$$$$

Last edited:

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I see where people can take it either way and most people will probably read the thread title and think it does contain the instructions on how to root...but i also think that is a good thing...the thread title will hopefully catch their eye and make them read it before posting another "how do i root 2.2" thread

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
+1 to OP. Mods, PLZ sticky this.

EDIT: Nevermind... I missed all the above drama. *sigh*
Can't we all just get along? :(

Last edited:

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I believe this thread could of easily been a thread that went past the fact that there is no 2.2 root...which means that this could of been a sticky thread that would eventually let everyone know in one spot all about 2.2 root. As there are usually at least 2 or 3 ways to root. This would allow everyone to come to one spot...and hopefully calm the masses down from posting every other day asking for 2.2 root. But more so the former. But sadly is seems this thread went in the toilet....not pointing fingers...just saying.

mmilord

May 28, 2010
Visit site
No. This is for all you people who post the same topics over and over.

Maybe people will learn their lesson

please dont group me with people that dont know how to search, the title is clearly misleading, something along the lines of "THERE IS NO 2.2 ROOT METHOD ATM" would be much more informative/efficient

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
No
Root.gif

FOR
frodo.jpg

strongsad

May 25, 2010
Visit site
can we get some stricter moderation in these forms?? I think that everyone that keeps on making a new posts about this 2.2 root method needs to have their posting abilities revoked for at least a month and the post needs to be straight up deleted.

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
can we get some stricter moderation in these forms?? I think that everyone that keeps on making a new posts about this 2.2 root method needs to have their posting abilities revoked for at least a month and the post needs to be straight up deleted.

oh, this thread is not about a root method -- it is about the absence of √2.2

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
All i meant by it was that this thread that was started to help people cut down they're search in options for rooting 2.2 has gone in another direction.

No insults intended.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
guys this isn't the place for that, settle off topic and personal things in PM. (note this is to the general discussion, we've already messed up at least one good thread.)

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
All i meant by it was that this thread that was started to help people cut down they're search in options for rooting 2.2 has gone in another direction.

No insults intended.

I didn't take it as one. Just confused by your post.

I know it has, and it's sad.. people are more into just talking than helping with people that need it. Which is all I'm here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781