Cyanogen 4G

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else seen this thread regarding using donations to encourage the CM team to add 4G to the 6.0 build?
[POOL] 4G on CM6 (Grand Total of $660!) - xda-developers

I want to make certain that this is legit before I start forking over cash. I've been using RC2 with the expectation that 4G would be available shortly. From what I've been reading about CM 6.0 vs CM 6.1, 4G support may not be as imminent as I'd hoped.

Note: This is not a criticism of CM. I understand that whether they choose to add 4G or not, I'm a lucky beneficiary of their efforts. Everyone's a winner with a monetary incentive. :p

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else seen this thread regarding using donations to encourage the CM team to add 4G to the 6.0 build?
[POOL] 4G on CM6 (Grand Total of $660!) - xda-developers

I want to make certain that this is legit before I start forking over cash. I've been using RC2 with the expectation that 4G would be available shortly. From what I've been reading about CM 6.0 vs CM 6.1, 4G support may not be as imminent as I'd hoped.

Note: This is not a criticism of CM. I understand that whether they choose to add 4G or not, I'm a lucky beneficiary of their efforts. Everyone's a winner with a monetary incentive. :p

Seems Legit...

Bounties are frequent over there... you dont fork over money until it is actually done and a Dev working on it

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

hodedofome

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I gave up a long time ago waiting for CM to get 4g. I moved onto Fresh 2.2 with LauncherPro and it's getting the job done. A couple of Sense things are nice, but most of it I could do without.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't go back to Sense. I would probably load ADW on top of it... cause I love ADW Launcher now.

I'm about to switch ROMs soon because I can't stand waiting for some functionality. Also, the battery life is pretty awful and the new Snap kernel isn't stable for me.

I just hate wiping my phone. So wack.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo