Angry Birds and CM 6.0

triathlet3

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So I have CM 6.0 and I cannot find Angry Birds in the market at all. Has anyone else has this issue and/or figured out a solution? I know a while ago there was a problem with the market for CM 6.0 and there was a download for it. Cheers

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Try to install it from AppBrain Fast Web Installer. Angry Birds works fine on the Evo with CM6.

Fast web installer was the only way i could get Angry Birds to install on mine as well. Market wouldn't find it, app brain couldn't get it to load in the market either.. only fast web installer worked.

AndroidAddict

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
app brain doesnt work for me. it finds angry birds no problem but when i click it it says NOT FOUND... the requested item could not be found.

acstewart82

Android Lover
May 22, 2010
Visit site
Ditto

[QUOTE=AndroidAddict;335287]app brain doesnt work for me. it finds angry birds no problem but when i click it it says NOT FOUND... the requested item could not be found.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
app brain doesnt work for me. it finds angry birds no problem but when i click it it says NOT FOUND... the requested item could not be found.

Yep, this is exactly what happened to me guys. What you have to do is download Fast Web Installer from the market, and sign up on appbrains website to use Fast Web Installer. Basically then you find the app on the app brain website, click on install.. it sends the request to your phone and your phone downloads it from the web instead of a market.

I'm not entirely sure how the app works.. but that is kinda what it seems like is happening and why i think it works.. because its getting it outside the market.

Hope that helps!

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
That seems to be working. I did it from my desktop and it started to download on my phone. Very cool.

Glad i could help! :) (hoping one day i will get "thanked" on the forum.. 0 thanks makes me feel like i'm not contributing haha)

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Glad i could help! :) (hoping one day i will get "thanked" on the forum.. 0 thanks makes me feel like i'm not contributing haha)

Your Welcome here is something for everyone (>'-')>

Starwars Live Wallpapers...

Im downloading now lemme see how this Ishhh is..

Sadness my Act of Kindness is a Fail it Force Closes with CM6

Last edited:

Twitch

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the file, I just can't upload it to this forum because it's 11 MB.

I'll find somewhere to upload and post the link momentarily.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781