SGBZ EVO Themes Q&A

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
I will get to some of your requests soon. Still working on converting some of our old themes to work for froyo. Also, waiting to see if we can get some more realestate up in this thread. It seems I am out of space for posting new themes. It's being worked on. I don't want to remove anything to make space because I really don't like to put anything up without a screenshot because before I started theming when I would go searching for themes I couldn't "preview" what it would look like and they were never labeled clearly saying what rom/software version I could use them on (back when I was on windows-not talking about android central). But I decided then that if I was going to commit to doing this it would be the right way so people can see what they are "buying" before they get it home. :p and that they would be informed correctly so that fewer problems would be encountered. I hope you all can understand my point of view. Thanks much for your patience and any theme requests can be sent to me via pm so that we can keep the thread clean and friendly. Thanks to everyone for supporting SGBZ themes and I hope you are enjoying and showing off your theme!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
A question about the themes (and I sincerely apologize if this has already been answered) but if the themes are updated for froyo does it matter if we have a deodexed or odexed ROM or not?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
It's no problem at all! That's why we are here! Probably be a new thread up soon so that we can add more...ran out of space! Coming soon....Phones for Troops, NFL and Spongebob! We love Android Central and are happy to share our work here!

Love,
Sprintgirl & Beezy

Luce

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
1) I will get to a hockey theme as soon as i can,Im in the process of converting the existing themes to 2.2.If you feel like donating then hit Beezy420 link.

I have been on this forum for quite awhile reading and learning. I have always wondered what this thread was about and just now got around to reading it. WOW am I missing some GREAT WORK!!.

I too would LOVE to see a Red Wings theme. Willing to donate.

However, I realize you do this as a hobby. So please take your time. No rush. We all appreciate your great work.

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Ha Ha me 2 Thank you Android Central!!!

Phones 4 Troops has been posted! Guess I will finish the NFL theme now :( Sports...Sports....Sports.... Can't wait to make something besides Sports!!!!! LOL

blacjac30

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Redskins & Iphone

Hello all,

I so need a Redskins theme for my Evo. Can someone help me. running AC Rom 2.5

I don't need but would also like to see a iphone theme.

Thanks...skins most important though.

R32_Rocky

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I see a lot of nice work on themes, but nothing for the taskbar only. Just like I did with my old HTC HD2, I am bored with the plain, non animated stock taskbar icons. Is there a zip file for just this only? I am not interested in flashing a complete theme, just the taskbar icons.

TIA!

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Duran- hello kitty is not updated you have do get the correct version for the Rom you are on. See the first post of the theme thread. Unmarked is 2.1 odex, D is 2.1 deodex and froyo is all 2.2 deodex.

Rocky- feel free to create it and share with the rest of the community by using the tutorial. Everything you need to make it is there.

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
nivjjmfizz0rzjup.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki