SGBZ EVO Themes Q&A

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
SGBZ EVO Themes - FROYO NOW INCLUDED!

This thread is the place to ask questions, make comments or requests regarding the SGBZ theme series.

If you would like to see screenshots of the themes and download them please GO HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
Want to LEARN how to build your own theme?

See [HOW TO] Build Themes - By SGBZ

New themes will be available upon release of Gingerbread!

ADD ON's HERE!!! BY POPULAR DEMAND!

HalloweenHome.png

[URL=http://www.4shared.com/file/g-XK3Tmy/Halloween_Ringtones.html]Halloween Ringtones.zip[/URL]

Last edited:

RikusHaven

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Nice work Beezy and Sprintgirl. Using AC-Evo.v.3 on DamageControl v3.0, but had a problem with Rosie force closing. Did a nandroid restore. Then I just opened up the zip file in 7zip, deleted the Rosie.apk, and replaced it with the Rosie.apk from the ROM I'm using. And it worked nicely. =] Thanks guys. Keep up the good work. =]

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice work Beezy and Sprintgirl. Using AC-Evo.v.3 on DamageControl v3.0, but had a problem with Rosie force closing. Did a nandroid restore. Then I just opened up the zip file in 7zip, deleted the Rosie.apk, and replaced it with the Rosie.apk from the ROM I'm using. And it worked nicely. =] Thanks guys. Keep up the good work. =]

Could be cause that rom is deodexed,im not sure i havent checked it out.

Major thanks and Kudos to Beezy and SprintGirl...

Both great work....

Thank you.

this with green highlights like the hero ? and this should work with flipz rom yes ?

Yeap its green when pressed but its for odex roms.flipz is deodexed. We plan to edit all themes soon to work with deodex;)

RikusHaven

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Im assuming if i install a theme and then want to go back to stock just delete the .zip file off my sdcard?

No, you'll have to do a nandroid restore. That's why he says in his instructions to do a nandroid backup, that is your way to go back if you don't like the theme.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Im assuming if i install a theme and then want to go back to stock just delete the .zip file off my sdcard?
^
He beat me.thanks.
Nope do a nadroid backup before flashing,then restore it to remove. That or you'll have to flash the rom again. In time I plan to get zips to return stock,just haven't had time.

njfoses

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Nope do a nadroid backup before flashing,then restore it to remove. That or you'll have to flash the rom again. In time I plan to get zips to return stock,just haven't had time.

I did do a nandroid backup before installing but then made some other changes that required me to do another backup so now my backup includes the theme. No biggie as i like the theme but having the stock zip's at some point would be great.

nmelkon1

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
really love how the second theme looks on OP's 1st post, might just root mine for reals instead of fooling around with unrevoked just to try it out. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles