i am so very no0b at this but im on a macintosh and im very unsure of howto change my boot logo/animation.. im running baked snack 1.7 with rEVOlution sense theme and its that plain dull htc quite brilliantly animationn... can someone tell/show me the process? Thanks!! =]

Heres a link to the boot animation i created, i'd like to get this on me Evo!
    .: Custom Boot - http://yousubscribe.net/boot/Android_BootR.htm Animation :.
    09-21-2010 12:56 AM
    i am so very no0b at this but im on a macintosh and im very unsure of howto change my boot logo/animation.. im running baked snack 1.7 with rEVOlution sense theme and its that plain dull htc quite brilliantly animationn... can someone tell/show me the process? Thanks!! =]

Hope you know your ADB Commands...

Boot Animation How to...
    09-21-2010 11:22 AM
    windows-recovery.bat ? im on a mac..
    09-21-2010 06:36 PM
    windows-recovery.bat ? im on a mac..
    That is just an example. You can do this on a mac. That specific instruciton is telling you to download this, and go to the OS you are running (for you it would be, adb-mac and recovery-mac). Follow the rest of the instructions as so.
    09-21-2010 07:25 PM

Awesome boot animation btw!!
    09-21-2010 10:12 PM
    That is just an example. You can do this on a mac. That specific instruciton is telling you to download this, and go to the OS you are running (for you it would be, adb-mac and recovery-mac). Follow the rest of the instructions as so.

Ahhhhhh Thankyou!
    09-22-2010 12:30 AM
    Awesome boot animation btw!!
    Thanks Dude, if i get it working i'll post it up for ya if youre still interested
    09-22-2010 12:32 AM
    if you have root explorer follow:
    mount as RW

system/media

rename bootanimation.zip ---> bootanimation.bak

take zip animation and rename bootanimation.zip then drop it into the media folder...
    09-22-2010 01:23 AM
    Thanks Dude, if i get it working i'll post it up for ya if youre still interested
    Absolutely!!
    09-22-2010 08:09 AM
    YES, bumping for interest! That's a cool animation, man!
    09-22-2010 09:38 AM
    YES, bumping for interest! That's a cool animation, man!
    I miss seeing "android" on a start up screen like how my Moment used to do before the 2.1 update. Having this boot animation would be great!!
    09-22-2010 10:05 AM
    you could just package the boot animation and sound into a signed file then host it so anyone that's rooted could download and flash. The animation and sound are always located in the same place in the ROM (system/customize/resource). Simply name them the same as the stock sound mp3 file and stock boot zip and voila!! .... flashable boot animation and sound.

Really quick, really easy.

If you are unsure of what/how to do it send me the bootanimation.zip and mp3 sound and I'll package them up for you when i get out of work.
    09-22-2010 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD