Rom Manger

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Everytime i try download roms from Fresh,Damage Control and Bugless Beast i get a Error occurred while processing the Rom List. anybody know why??

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
when i open the Rom Manger and scroll down to Download Rom, i hit that and scroll down to one of the above Roms it gives me that error.

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Damn, tried everything even un-installed then Re-installed cleared cache in Rom Manager.I cant figure it out..Anybody got anymore ideas??

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Damn, tried everything even un-installed then Re-installed cleared cache in Rom Manager.I cant figure it out..Anybody got anymore ideas??

You could try to format your SD card or use a dif one if you have it available. I'm not sure what parts of rom manager are on the SD card as far as this list goes.

You could always email the developer through the market link, I think @koush is his twitter too.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never tried downloading a ROM from ROM Manager. I always just download a ROM to my computer and put in on my SD card. Then choose Install ROM from SD card and it always works.

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guy for your help. I normally download to my Mac and then install, But I bought the Rom Manager premium version and i'd like it to work. I'm gonna try E-mailing the Developer.Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox