gave up on rooting

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
haha damn I was going to suggest a nandroid backup first but realized that it requires rooting.

I rooted using unrevoked 3.21 but have since found that it is safer to root using the sticky as others sugested. If you have problems or questions there are many here willing to help. :)

anneoneamouse

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Please describe the steps you took to try to root, and at which point it went wrong.

There're lot's of guides for this- likely youi're just missing / misinterpreting a step.

Hope this helps,

AoN

mustang229

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
i know i know i did the unrevoled one and i did everything such as puttin the files on my SD card and all than went to a white screen that says update fail reboot

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i know i know i did the unrevoled one and i did everything such as puttin the files on my SD card and all than went to a white screen that says update fail reboot

Are you able to get back to your main screen? If so, and the rooting failed I would just start over, of course using the sticky method gives you better instructions and lots of support, but I would use which ever method you feel most comfortable using. I also failed a few times trying to root but I kept at it until I was victorious!:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois