Rooting on mac

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Cant find it when searched so need help..i got my evo replaced since it cracked i don't want to root using unrevoked so I need help for some onw to remind me how you root adb via mac I did it whem the root for 2.2 came out but forgot now

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I moved this to the hacking/ROMs section as you'll typically get responses quicker regarding these types of questions over here :)

Cheers!

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
i'll help you if you want. I'm pretty sure I can help you. I'm a mac user and you can download the android sdk for mac. PM me or gtalk me if you want to try it out.

If you have an external hard drive that you don't use, we can try to partition windows on your hard drive and boot it up with your macbook, there's also boot camp that will allow you to run windows in a window on the mac.

Don't use unrevoked. I've been writing in my thread about why not too all day. It's either the #1, 2, or 3 thread currently in this section. Titled unrevoked the good the bad the ugly.

Lemme kno

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
i'll help you if you want. I'm pretty sure I can help you. I'm a mac user and you can download the android sdk for mac. PM me or gtalk me if you want to try it out.

If you have an external hard drive that you don't use, we can try to partition windows on your hard drive and boot it up with your macbook, there's also boot camp that will allow you to run windows in a window on the mac.

Don't use unrevoked. I've been writing in my thread about why not too all day. It's either the #1, 2, or 3 thread currently in this section. Titled unrevoked the good the bad the ugly.

Lemme kno

Thanka but found it on xda lol..and yea the so called harder way is better, it teaches better. Unrevoked dont teach you jack whem u screw up on a rom

Reactions: Jerzyiroc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay