"Ultimate Kernel Comparison courtesy of skydeaner"

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
100% credit goes to skydeaner of Vaelek's Place • Portal

He put TONS of time and work into this kernel comparison. I think anyone that is or is planning on getting into romming needs to check this out. Some really great info.. Huge thanks to skydeaner for taking the time to put this together. He deserves a lot of credit and respect for this to be honest...

I'm not sure if he posts on Android Central. I'm assuming not since this wasn't posted here... But here is an absolutely huge and realllllly good kernel comparison of just about all the kernels available for the HTC Evo, including the HTC kernels. There are a total of 7 different tests which include, Linpack, Quadrant, fps2d, fps2d variance, LCD-ON Max freq idle, LCD-OFF Min freq idle, LCD-ON Min freq idle. There's also two separate sections. One for htc based (Sense and NonSense) as well as AOSP kernels. There's also a compiled results list which include all kernel results from the htc based and AOSP. Some really interesting results. Check it out.. Might be sticky worthy to be honest. Some REALLY good information about a VERY important aspect of romming.

Ultimate HTC Evo Comparison- Evo Benchers!

Sticky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CracklePop

skydeaner

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just registered over here, thanks jerzy for posting this up. If anyone has any questions for me, please let me know.

As of today I put up results for ziggy's new bfs and cfs kernels
and downloads/votes for them

and also a download/vote for htc10 that I forgot to put up a long time ago.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
damn dude... blows mine out of the water... I though I was making headway...

will my phone explode if i run that snap 7.6 bfs-turbo? I noticed it's cm6 but since you benched with VP 2.3 it should work huh... what was your battery temp and voltage?

Last edited: