CM6 texting issue

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm running CM6 and people are getting my texts, but I'm not receiving them. I thought maybe something hincky was going on so I wiped it and reflashed. I've tried both the nightly and stable and am having the issue on both. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

PS..............everything else, phone calls, internet, etc seems to be fine.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Seems to work fine on Myn's. Not sure what the deal was because I've been running CM6 for a couple weeks with no problems.

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
thekarens I've also been having problems sending texts using CM6 it will just keep saying Sending... forever and never actually send so I tried flashing the Nighlies most current #131 and still a no go. So in the end I did what you did and I just flashed back to Fresh

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys running the Snap kernel? I read somewhere that flashing back to a sense based ROM and then going back to CM6 fixes it up.

also, are you using the stock messaging app? I would def. say use handcent or chomp.

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
No not using Snap just the kernel that comes cooked into CM6 I also tryed going back to Fresh then re-flashing CM6 which will let me send a few more text's but then it does the same thing and maybe like 10 messages later it gets stopped at the Sending... screen and never sends : ( which bites because I was really liking CM

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
No not using Snap just the kernel that comes cooked into CM6 I also tryed going back to Fresh then re-flashing CM6 which will let me send a few more text's but then it does the same thing and maybe like 10 messages later it gets stopped at the Sending... screen and never sends : ( which bites because I was really liking CM

did you give handcent or chomp a try?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze