ROM Alert[ROM] Frost ROM v2.2.1 [10/24/10

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
ROM ALERT: [ROM] Frost ROM v2.1.1 [10/21/10][3.29][AOSPLOOK][A2SD][FPS][CFS][MORE] "Better"

Source: [ROM] Frost ROM v2.2.1 [10/24/10][AOSPstyle][A2SD][FPS][MORE] "Have it your way" - xda-developers

Features
BrieflyGeek is proud to release Frost ROM 2.1.1. Frost ROM is a HTC sense ROM built off of the newest 3.29 OTA. This is a sense rom with an aosp look as well as aosp elements. This means HDMI, 4G and FM radio will be fully functional.

If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ before asking. Someone might have already asked your question.

*read: Few notes on 2.1+. People have been getting good results with the battery mod. However, know when you first boot the rom, and its syncing, it will seem a bit sluggish. Its happened to me, however, after everythings done, and the roms been running it runs nicely. If you want to disable the mod its easy, or if you have any questions at all about it, please read the Frost FAQ.

Known Problems
See above

Not from Me:

This is a nice ROM I have been using it all day if you are a VaelPak fan check it out basically the same idea taking another step closer to stock Android and a step further away from Sense. I like it!

Later,
Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: MonsterMatt

MonsterMatt

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Just showin some love because I gave this Rom a test drive and so far I'm loving how its a nice mix of both Sense and AOSP and it has some good themes to go along with it!

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463