Help installing launcher pro myn warm themed zip

dark_gable

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I am running myn warm 2.2 rels. 2 on my rooted EVO w/ unrevoked. I want to install the launcher pro myn warm themed zip add on and was hoping someone could give me a step by step installation instruction. Thx.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am running myn warm 2.2 rels. 2 on my rooted EVO w/ unrevoked. I want to install the launcher pro myn warm themed zip add on and was hoping someone could give me a step by step installation instruction. Thx.

Someone chime in here if im wrong.

Place theme.zip on sdcard
reboot into recovery
make nadroid backup
flash them.zip
reboot

If it bootloops try just wiping cache in recovery and rebooting.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok... here's what i did

after every reboot go back into recovery

1. flash the rom
2. reboot
3. flash kernel, radio, etc...
4. reboot
5. flash LP pack
6. reboot

7. when you launch launcher pro you need to go into preferences to set the theme

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
^actually... i think once you flash the patch when you start LP it should automatically set the TEXT theme

and make sure you didn't unzip the file... you need to place it in the root as a zip

dark_gable

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Thx for the great responses I have tried them all with no joy. In fact I don't even have a Launcher Pro icon but it shows installed. I have scratched my head down to the skull!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Thx for the great responses I have tried them all with no joy. In fact I don't even have a Launcher Pro icon but it shows installed. I have scratched my head down to the skull!

Go into settings>applications>manage applications>click all then look for htcsense>clear data then when you press home it should give you a choice which launcher to use.

fastfreddy7

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I tried clearing sense settings, no help. LP will not load on the phone, its installed, but doesnt show up in the app drawer.

caseydietz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see it mentioned in any of the above, but you also need to make sure LP is not installed before you flash the zip. It installs the themed version of LP...

lowetax

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
since LP is the topic... i've only used the flashed LP Theme on Myn's.
LP is also an app from market.
call me dumb (but not stupid, please!)
what is the difference between the two?
and how it works on the htc evo
thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34