OG's On KiK?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks promising. BBM is the thing I miss most from my BB. Anyone use this?

I still have my BB so I dont care but to stay in touch with certain people I dont see a reason why I wouldnt use this...

Only issue is if this keep my phone Awake 100% -___-

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
JerzyIroc

I like it so far. It's extremely basic compared to Live Profile. But at least it doesn't keep my phone awake like Live Profile.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with gtalk until liveprofile gets a little more mature? They supposedly implemented push but I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I've had too much running around to have to worry about my battery dying.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with gtalk until liveprofile gets a little more mature? They supposedly implemented push but I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I've had too much running around to have to worry about my battery dying.

Test and let me know :p

KiK isnt bad... If Push is Implemented on Live then I'll switch back but for now this serves its purpose plus its Multi Platform

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You mean you talk to people with iphones? :p

Blackberries... Which makes no sense since they can always MESSAGE ME ON BBM!!!! :mad:

I do still have that phone -___-

I do have one friend tho on the Ikrap...

Shes hot so shes gets a pass... for now... I'll trick her into an Android Sooner or later...

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Anyone with a BB iPhone and Android can connect. It's weird cuz when I first logged in, a huge list of "people you may know" came up. I counted 4 that I knew for sure has a BB and one has an iPoop.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Anyone with a BB iPhone and Android can connect. It's weird cuz when I first logged in, a huge list of "people you may know" came up. I counted 4 that I knew for sure has a BB and one has an iPoop.

Yea its a kool little feature

3 BB uses 1 ikrap and you Jerzy haha

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. Gonna have to check that out again. Kik is pretty cool, but it's extremely basic. It's blown up a lot though. I can't believe it was a top trending topic for a few days o_O I could definitely see myself using LiveProfile a lot though, mainly because of so many options. Gonna re-download now. If you ever need a BETA tester btw, I'm more than willing.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey Liveprofile...

Sorry to Shotblock you in here but the App was keeping us in an Awake state so it had to go...

If Jerzy Tests and all is okay I'll give it a go again

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey Liveprofile...

Sorry to Shotblock you in here but the App was keeping us in an Awake state so it had to go...

If Jerzy Tests and all is okay I'll give it a go again

Ya dude definitely good to go. I'm actually really liking this app. Hit me up. Same name as it is here.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah liveprofile fixed the awake bug. I'm back on it. I haven't noticed any battery life issues with it now. Actually since I haven't used it it hasn't registered any partial wake time at all! I've had it up all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678