Probem with tethering

shadow6899

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I've been having issues with my tethering. I have rooted my evo and am running the newest netarchy. I have Wireless Tether downloaded and when I connect my laptop acquires the ip address and says it is connected, but I cannot load any webpages. Some help woud be much appreciated as my internet has just been turned off Thanks.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been having issues with my tethering. I have rooted my evo and am running the newest netarchy. I have Wireless Tether downloaded and when I connect my laptop acquires the ip address and says it is connected, but I cannot load any webpages. Some help woud be much appreciated as my internet has just been turned off Thanks.

Plus 1, same issue here.

ejc1214

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I had same issue with the latest version off the market. I went back to a copy that I ad on my card, pre-9 version, that works well. Try another older version and see is that works for you.

shadow6899

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
neither of those worked, the log for barnalce said something about conflicting ip addy and a problem with (DCHC?) not sure if that means anything or can help at all.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded one from the sticky, not the very top one but the one below it and it works great, posting while using it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463