So I'm trying an aosp rom (ultimate droid) which is built from the 2.2.1. I didn't see the flash was installed, so I installed it from the market. Thing is it doesn't play any flash content. This is my first time with an aosp Rom. Is this normal with these roms?

Thanks from a noob trying to learn a thing or two
    11-29-2010 10:18 PM
    It isn't built from 2.2.1 its built from alot of cyanogen, bits of crystal clear and bits of miui.

He also didn't site cyanogen in his work, claiming it was his own. I personally will never use his stuff. Ever. (This was in the past, him not siteing people)

But anyways, no I'm on cm6.1 right now and flash is working fine for me, dunno what to tell ya.
    SmokeCrawler likes this.
    11-29-2010 11:43 PM
    What do you see when you go to a page with a flash plugin?

I'm running CM6, also an aosp rom and just have flash installed from market.
    11-29-2010 11:43 PM
    It isn't built from 2.2.1 its built from alot of cyanogen, bits of crystal clear and bits of miui.

He also didn't site cyanogen in his work, claiming it was his own. I personally will never use his stuff. Ever. (This was in the past, him not siteing people)
    Thanks for the correction on the build and the information on him not giving credit where credit is due. I did see cyanogen in his credits so hopefully he changed. But from what I read from researching the two I decided to dump it. I don't like fake people.
    11-30-2010 12:45 AM
    What do you see when you go to a page with a flash plugin?

I'm running CM6, also an aosp rom and just have flash installed from market.
    There was a blue and white lago looking block with question marks
    11-30-2010 12:47 AM
    Never even heard of this ROM o_O

Edit: Wow.. did some digging up. Goes way beyond just stealing code.. this guy is a bum.
    11-30-2010 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD