RUU SuperSonic EvO 3.70.651.1 OTA - Stock - Sense - Fully Deodexed

sanzen71

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Here is fully Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned version of 3.70.651.1 which came out last night 12/14.

It's a stock rom nothing has been deleted.

Enjoy

MediaFire: LINK 1 Props to teshxx!!!

4Shared: LINK 2 Thanx to MarkGbe

Last edited:

rbgrules

May 25, 2010
Visit site
If I flash this does it wipe everything I have right now? Do I need to back-up and restore using titanium?

Who will be the first to try this ROM out?

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok I tried it and must have done some thing wrong. Everything went perfectly ....at first. Then out of nowhere I kept getting force closes of sense. Sigh I went back to cyanogen rom. To think all I wanted was a legal version of swype that wouldn't expire.

dvsgod

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank You to the Dev's This is just what the doctor ordered. It installs just fine. place on your sd main then Press & hold vol down and power on the phone
Select recovery by pressing the power button you'll be in the clockwork screen now, volume down to install zip from card hit power, choose zip from sd card, choose Supersonic_3.70.651.1-Deodexed_signed_teshxx let it run takes awhile just dont pull the battery or anything else untill complete or you might just brick it. once it reboots you'll have a factory fresh updated install with root. just reinstall rom manager, titanium backup, and busybox. you're good to go.

caleb40

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank You to the Dev's This is just what the doctor ordered. It installs just fine. place on your sd main then Press & hold vol down and power on the phone
Select recovery by pressing the power button you'll be in the clockwork screen now, volume down to install zip from card hit power, choose zip from sd card, choose Supersonic_3.70.651.1-Deodexed_signed_teshxx let it run takes awhile just dont pull the battery or anything else untill complete or you might just brick it. once it reboots you'll have a factory fresh updated install with root. just reinstall rom manager, titanium backup, and busybox. you're good to go.
Is there a video link on how to do this? I'm more of a visual learner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech