[ROM] Rebirth AC-Rom "From the ashes"

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Had this rom a few days ago and I screwed with the vibrate,haptic feed back. Unrooted to take back and have speaker looked and as so as this rom was gone so was vibe,haptic problem. Other than that I liked it i'll try it again soon, seen that there was an update for it I might give that one a try.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Had this rom a few days ago and I screwed with the vibrate,haptic feed back. Unrooted to take back and have speaker looked and as so as this rom was gone so was vibe,haptic problem. Other than that I liked it i'll try it again soon, seen that there was an update for it I might give that one a try.

So the rom itself messed up your haptic/vibrate until you flashed a different rom? Ive never heard of this, try the update and see if its fixed,

Johnny_Sokko

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
If you don't do a full wipe before flashing 2.2 and want to use the mail client with the EAS security bypassed delete your Exchange account on the device first. Then flash and add the account. After that remove the device administrator and lock. It wouldn't work for me unless I did that first. It would let me remove the device administrator but kept prompting me with the nasty-gram telling me I need to install it.

wildfire070

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I keep seeing that this rom has good battery life,but right now i'm not seeing that good battery life. Have had it for a few days now just wondering if its just me with this issue. On a side note everyone using this rom notice that the maps is always is showing up as using alot battery in the "about phone" area.

I've been having this problem too. The maps is always showing up as the top battery user. Any ideas?

blacjac30

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been having this problem too. The maps is always showing up as the top battery user. Any ideas?

So I am not the only one. The map is killing my battery. Even when I go and force close it turns back on. I just cracked my screen on purpose and went to best buy and got a new one (gotta love Best Buy insurance, no deductible, no questions, new phone :) I haven't rooted yet but I am not having that same battery issue though. Any answers.

wildfire070

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Yea it was updated from the market to version 5.0. It doesn't show up as using the battery until I actually open the google maps, but even when I use it for less than 5 mins, it will show up as the top battery user. And it stays that way even after I've forced the app to quit and cleared the app's data, cache, turned off gps, locations, etc. The only way to get it off the battery usage list is to go into recovery mode and wipe battery stats.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yea it was updated from the market to version 5.0. It doesn't show up as using the battery until I actually open the google maps, but even when I use it for less than 5 mins, it will show up as the top battery user. And it stays that way even after I've forced the app to quit and cleared the app's data, cache, turned off gps, locations, etc. The only way to get it off the battery usage list is to go into recovery mode and wipe battery stats.

uninstall with root explorer and re-install? Clear data and app cache?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon