I have been trying to flash new roms today and do backups and for some reason my phone is being strange when flashing into recovery.
    It shows hboot .93 and then going through some steps stating no image.

I eventually got a new one flashed and backed up, but now trying to do another and restore from backup its locking up and not booting into recovery again.
    I tried via clockwork and Amon

Ideas?
    12-20-2010 12:55 PM
    what does rom manager show for installed recovery? maybe try to flash a new one through rom manager?
    12-20-2010 01:11 PM
    Cm 2.5.0.1
    RA as the alternate is 1.8.0

Not sure if this is a version issue or something with Rom manager? Only thing I can think that changed since last time I tried is it installing Blackmarket app to get free apps so I have the other Rom Manager premium installed now too.
    12-20-2010 02:19 PM
    Cm 2.5.0.1
    RA as the alternate is 1.8.0

Not sure if this is a version issue or something with Rom manager? Only thing I can think that changed since last time I tried is it installing Blackmarket app to get free apps so I have the other Rom Manager premium installed now too.
    I would exceedingly highly recommend not installing an app that lets you get paid apps for free. I really urge to get rid of it asap.

a) it will totally hurt the community, if these guys don't get paid then they'll stop making apps, and I don't think it's good of anyone to take .99 or two bucks out of someone's pocket
    b) it looks like it messed up your phone, how I don't know
    c) it's stealing

try to use rom manager to re-flash clockworkmod, but you really got to get rid of that blackmarket stuff.
    12-20-2010 02:27 PM
    very true. I didnt really think about it like that. Someone sent it to me to check out. Its buggy as hell anyway. I think the only thing I even tried to use was that Rom manager prem upgrade to try it out.
    IM gonna toss it and see if that fixes my issues.

For the record I deff got a ton more paid apps that I paid for then with this program. Its junk anyway
    12-20-2010 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD