12-21-2010 01:29 PM
31 12
tools
    KK. I'll hang around a little bit until this battery is back up. I'm gonna let it charge. And I'll get back to you guys.
    12-21-2010 12:21 PM
    Ignore the previous KK. that I had typed in last post. My wife is starting to rub off on me. >_<
    12-21-2010 12:24 PM
    Did you re-flash the pc36img file or just skip the update and go right to recovery after you came back up?
    I reflashed the zip and I got to the red triangle screen. I went to recovery via adb right afterwards
    12-21-2010 12:29 PM
    I reflashed the zip and I got to the red triangle screen. I went to recovery via adb right afterwards
    That's gonna be helpful to know for me so I can make sure I know what I'm doing when I come back from my break.
    12-21-2010 12:31 PM
    If you go to the thread I was using (I posted the link earlier in this thread) and do a search, a few others had this issue and posted about it on page 223 or something like that. Do the search within that thread for "White Screen" and you'll find it. Essentially you just have to back up a step, reflash the zip, and it should go.

Also try finding the device with the adb commands that are mentioned in that thread. I knew I had it when it found my device. The cool part was when I was 100% sure I had it on the right track...very good feeling to know you aren't the only one who has had these issues.

My biggest problem was that I was losing the adb connection and couldn't get back into the shell aftter a certain point.
    12-21-2010 12:36 PM
    looks like i cam to the right forum - very helpful and intelligent people here-
    12-21-2010 01:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD