unrevoked 3.3 ? ? ? help

thedude00

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I cant install unrevoked 3.3 is keep says that the firmware is to new ?? Anyone one else having this happen to them. Is there some thing i can do to fix this ? please help. I been tring to root forever

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted last night, first time, using unrevoked 3.3 and had no problems. First, I installed the windows drivers as instructed, then just followed the directions, went off without a hitch. Hardware ver 0002 w/ 2.10

imiller913

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I just rooted my evo today with unrevoked 3.3. I had to do it twice the first time it said internal error failed root, but the second time went smoth.

trebor8806

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to root with unrevoked and I keep getting a notification on my homescreen saying Zysploit must be force closed. I have tried running unrevoked several times, even tried leaving the force close notification up without hitting force close. After every attempt I get the "Error; failed to get root. Is your firmware too new?" Anybody know what else I could try?

eaguil16

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem at first. I did it 3 times. The first 2 times didn't work. When I plugged my phone in to the "charge" mode it didn't work. Once I switched it to the "disk drive"( if I'm correct. It's the third option) it worked. Hardware 003

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

biggjd69

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I dowloaded unrevoked and when it says plug in phone with USB nothing happens. As a matter a fact I get a message on my pc saying "windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device" Help please

anon(114824)

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I ran the beta unrevoked and got root. I understand the 3.3 version has some bug fixes. Can I use it to fix "bugs"? or do I have to unroot first and then root again?

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I ran the beta unrevoked and got root. I understand the 3.3 version has some bug fixes. Can I use it to fix "bugs"? or do I have to unroot first and then root again?

if your already rooted...you have root....no need to do it again...that is the problem using unrevoked because you have no idea what its doing behind the scenes so if something goes wrong you have no way to troubleshoot.

so as long as you got the superuser icon in the app drawer and you can run titanium backup (because it requires root) and it works...your good to go.

anon(114824)

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
if your already rooted...you have root....no need to do it again...that is the problem using unrevoked because you have no idea what its doing behind the scenes so if something goes wrong you have no way to troubleshoot.

so as long as you got the superuser icon in the app drawer and you can run titanium backup (because it requires root) and it works...your good to go.

Hey thanks! I've just noticed a lot of my apps are crashing since "rooted". I wasn't sure if it was the root's problem or not.

biggjd69

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded unrevoked modified USB drivers and my PC says " windows encountered a error installing" this after I hook my phone up to the PC through the USB. Can anyone help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon