Gingerbread animation

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to get the " TV shut off " animation on CM 6.1 when you lock your screen like on GB 2.3? Can it be ported over?

tublecane

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get this on a sense ROM? Vael or Myn or MikFroyo or anything? I would go with CM7 nighties they work great for me but I just can't handle the non-sense camera's.

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to get this on a sense ROM? Vael or Myn or MikFroyo or anything? I would go with CM7 nighties they work great for me but I just can't handle the non-sense camera's.

Not until there's a Sense+GB source. Lot of framework issues.

tublecane

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Maybe he just like the particular functions better? ISO settings (HTC) vs Exposure (AOSP) etc..

Maybe I didn't play with it long enough, but it seemed like it took forever from the time I clicked or pushed to take a picture for it to actually take. The stock sense camera this is almost instant. Also you can touch a spot on the screen and it focus's there on the sense camera, I didn't see this on the CM7 camera.

Am I wrong on these 2 things?

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have touch focus and my camera snaps the pic as soon as I hit the button. What HW rev phone do you have? Mine is 0003. I know there are issues with the camera on certain HW revs, 0004 I think. Could also be Kernel related. What Kernel are you running?

tublecane

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I have touch focus and my camera snaps the pic as soon as I hit the button. What HW rev phone do you have? Mine is 0003. I know there are issues with the camera on certain HW revs, 0004 I think. Could also be Kernel related. What Kernel are you running?

I have 003, I guess I'll have to give it another try, especially since cm7 now has the wimax version working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36