problemm... with update profile

mrstavros

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
well i rooted my phone with cynogenmod. and i switched phones with my brother so i have the blackberry and he has my evo. and i need to find update profile on his phone but idk where it is on the cynogenmod settings, can u guys tell me where to go?? his phone wont work unless i find it. thank you in advanced

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You need to flash back to a Sense based ROM and update your profiles.

You can make a backup in ROM Manager and install any sprint based rom, update your profile, install rom manager and restore your CyanogenMod rom backup and be back in business in around 10 minutes.

joborbon01

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
im having a similar issue but everytime i try flashing to another rom other than the one that i am currently using (hydro v2.5), the phone does NOT boot. It gets stuck at the htc screen and never moves from there. I left it on all night to see if it would go into the OS by the morning but nothing. Same issue with every rom i try to flash. Im flashing with TWRP. HELP please!

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
im having a similar issue but everytime i try flashing to another rom other than the one that i am currently using (hydro v2.5), the phone does NOT boot. It gets stuck at the htc screen and never moves from there. I left it on all night to see if it would go into the OS by the morning but nothing. Same issue with every rom i try to flash. Im flashing with TWRP. HELP please!
TWRP is probably your problem. Flash RA-supersonic-v2.3 by Amon_RA. It is the only completely reliable recovery for the EVO 4G. Thoroughly wipe (everything except SD card), and then reflash. It should work fine.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
TWRP is probably your problem. Flash RA-supersonic-v2.3 by Amon_RA. It is the only completely reliable recovery for the EVO 4G. Thoroughly wipe (everything except SD card), and then reflash. It should work fine.

I've had 2 evos since August and rooted both right away and have used nothing but clockwork mod without issue

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had 2 evos since August and rooted both right away and have used nothing but clockwork mod without issue
That may be true, but others have had issues with CWM, especially with the newer versions. RA-supersonic continues to be the only EVO 4G recovery I know of that works well for everyone. I believe CWM has specific issues with partitioned SD cards, so if you don't have your card partitioned, it's very likely you wouldn't notice that problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88