[Official] CyanogenMod 7 discussion

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Again these are just nightly unsupported releases. If you want everything working wait from the stable release. Wimax on CM7 is currently being tested with testers. Here is a pic. They even have an icon now.

4606670b-93b6-bf0e.jpg

SHO_ONE#IM

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
As of the latest build, GPS is still not functioning correctly.

Anyone wanna point me in the right direction? What Rom should I try next, I've don't Milk Froyo 4.4 and Myn's RLS5.... I liked them, but wasn't in love with them... CM7 is the only Rom that has been close to perfect. I found living without 4G tolerable. Not having Sprints visual voicemail was rectified with Google voice, but what do I do without GPS? I need this to get around most days..... I don't want a sense rom, but I need something stable.... I want CM7 with GPS fixed :(

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone wanna point me in the right direction? What Rom should I try next, I've don't Milk Froyo 4.4 and Myn's RLS5.... I liked them, but wasn't in love with them... CM7 is the only Rom that has been close to perfect. I found living without 4G tolerable. Not having Sprints visual voicemail was rectified with Google voice, but what do I do without GPS? I need this to get around most days..... I don't want a sense rom, but I need something stable.... I want CM7 with GPS fixed :(

Run CM6 until CM7 is stable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463