05-17-2012 08:57 PM
2,402 1234 ...
tools
    I'm loving the battery life and quickness of this build, but I'm missing two features that I loved about 6.1:

Being able to connect to my Apple Wireless Keyboard (I'm getting the old "paired but not connected" message) and being able to choose my user agent in the browser.

EDIT: I found out that if you type 'about:debug' into the browser, you'll get a set of features added to the browser settings that will include modifying the user agent.
    01-17-2011 03:05 PM
    i personally love this one.. i dont know why i like how the screen turns off and on animation so much.

it runs smooth as ever for me!
    01-17-2011 03:50 PM
    I keep seeing people talk about the screen on animation.. i only see a screen off animation... am i missing something?
    01-17-2011 04:01 PM
    You know what would be really nice? If someone could apply a portrait to landscape switch that was much more fluid than what we have now. I.e. iPhone.
    01-17-2011 04:36 PM
    I keep seeing people talk about the screen on animation.. i only see a screen off animation... am i missing something?
    has to be enabled through settings
    01-17-2011 04:48 PM
    Can we use visual voicemail yet?
    01-17-2011 04:59 PM
    I've had it installed for a few hours and its running like it should. I love it. Getting used to senselessness.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    01-17-2011 06:15 PM
    Holy S I'm slow. I just checked rom manager to see if it was downloadable yet and found build #0. What time do these nightlies usually come out? maybe I'll wait a couple hours and download build #1. I'm so excited to try this. Is 4g working?
    01-17-2011 06:19 PM
    Can we use visual voicemail yet?
    Just use the Google Voice voicemail. It works perfectly and even transcodes the voicemail to text.
    01-17-2011 07:05 PM
    Holy S I'm slow. I just checked rom manager to see if it was downloadable yet and found build #0. What time do these nightlies usually come out? maybe I'll wait a couple hours and download build #1. I'm so excited to try this. Is 4g working?
    4G is not working yet, but should be included soon. Supposedly as soon as the test on the 6.1.2 is confirmed working as intended it will be included in 7.

If I am not mistaken, the nightlies push whenever a change is made so as soon as something is updated in the firmware it should push shortly after.
    01-17-2011 07:09 PM
    Only issues I am having so far is when you select a wallpaper the balloon stays up until you reboot and when wifi sleeps from screen off it does not come back up until you reboot and the GPS issue in nav others have mentioned.
    01-17-2011 07:10 PM
    So a little while ago I finally received an email from swype to download the beta but it will not work with cm7. anyone else have this problem?
    01-17-2011 07:11 PM
    So a little while ago I finally received an email from swype to download the beta but it will not work with cm7. anyone else have this problem?
    I just installed it and it is working for me.
    01-17-2011 07:33 PM
    I downloaded and installed it as well via the rom manager. It's fast and installed quickly. I need to poke around a bit and will post if anything comes up.

The all black keypad on the phone will take some getting used to, but thats just me.
    01-17-2011 07:43 PM
    How's the GPS working now?

Just wondering,
    Dave
    01-17-2011 07:43 PM
    How's the GPS working now?

Just wondering,
    Dave
    Navigation isn't working for me.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g
    01-17-2011 07:56 PM
    telenav I have been unable to get to work. Google Nav has been hit or miss today, with more from the latter.
    01-17-2011 08:24 PM
    So I just download Rom manager.. Click download Rom. It asks me to install clockwork I click yes.. Then I go back in and download rom and select cynomagen nightlies build#0 and download that.. Go back in and just hit install rom from SD card and that's it? Seems to easy.. is it really that easy or am I missing something?
    01-17-2011 09:00 PM
    Installed today. I'll check out sprint navigation tomorrow to test the GPS. Everything else seems to be working like it was with 6.1.
    01-17-2011 09:07 PM
    Just downloaded Build 3 and still getting the indefinite searching for GPS from Google Navigation.
    01-17-2011 09:13 PM
    Installed the latest build on my Nexus One and GPS locked on in less than a second.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    01-17-2011 09:15 PM
    Installed the latest build on my Nexus One and GPS locked on in less than a second.

Have you tried the navigation app or just maps? Maps locks in within a second on the Evo as well, it is the navigation that is not working properly. It gets my location, but keeps searching for GPS, drops the connection regularly and does not update the route as you are traveling.
    01-17-2011 09:18 PM
    So I just download Rom manager.. Click download Rom. It asks me to install clockwork I click yes.. Then I go back in and download rom and select cynomagen nightlies build#0 and download that.. Go back in and just hit install rom from SD card and that's it? Seems to easy.. is it really that easy or am I missing something?
    You need ROM Manager Premium to download and install CyanogenMod nightlies. Once you've flashed the Clockwork Recovery, just go to download rom, select nightlies under the premium section, and then hit the one you would like to install. Once its done downloading, it will prompt you to backup and or wipe data and cache, afterwords, it will ask for SU and then reboot and install.

Freshy03 likes this.
    01-17-2011 09:19 PM
    This is my first time doing this.. Do I wipe data or can I just back up current rom and install it?
    01-17-2011 09:46 PM
    You need ROM Manager Premium to download and install CyanogenMod nightlies. Once you've flashed the Clockwork Recovery, just go to download rom, select nightlies under the premium section, and then hit the one you would like to install. Once its done downloading, it will prompt you to backup and or wipe data and cache, afterwords, it will ask for SU and then reboot and install.

This is my first time doing this.. Do I wipe data or can I just back up current rom and install it?
    01-17-2011 09:47 PM
2,402 1234 ...