[Official] CyanogenMod 7 discussion

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Under sensor it says that my dialer camera and gallery have been running for over an hour, which I haven't used. The drainage indicator for those three is at half. And the running time is exactly the same.

Did you get it fixed?

I toggled GPS off then back on and its working! Good to know the workaround though, GPS is critical. For me.

Glad to see you got it working :)

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Two bugs left for me... Phone app doesn't go to the dialer (goes to call log instead), and maximum in-call volume is too quiet. Loaded Miui and it was way better, so it's the Rom or the kernel... but that's the most frustrating.

asvgothen

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys How do you keep all your apps and the market, i lost it while flashing the rom.. I dont know where to get the apps.zip or market's as well thanks

BerryChoppy

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Some have trouble with gps. If yours isn't finding your location there is a known workaround for that.

Do this:

1 - Go to the Market and download the app: MSL Reader
2 - Use this app to get your MSL #
2 - Flash any Sense ROM
3 - Launch phone dialer and dial ##GPSCLRX# (##4772579#)
4 - Enter the MSL Number from above
5 - Your phone will automatically reboot in 10 seconds
6 - Still in Sense, go to maps and let it lock. Go into recovery.
7 - Flash CM7

Some say to leave the gps on after adding the number. I haven't had any problems so I never tried this but others have and reported that it does work.

Hope it works for you :)

Now my problem with my gps is that on CM 6 and the stock rom it would work fine. but since CM7 my gps has not been working. my apps would either report me far away from where I am or not even pick it up. Even google maps ask for me to turn wifi which for some odd reason fixes this just for this app.would the steps above work for this as well?