SuperUser app keeps popping up.

XCypserX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to backup my apps with Titanium Backup. The SuperUser app asks to allow titanium to have root access. I hit the "Remember" checkbox and hit allow. However this is asked every time I open the app. And once i try backing something up, it continuously asks to allow root access. That's making me having to press accept continuously.

Titanium Backup is under the "Allow" section in the SuperUser app. And it's always checked as "remember" when it prompts me for access. What's going on? Anything that's making it do this? Anyone have the same problem?

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Haven't seen this exact problem, but the first thing to try if TiB is having permission problems is to update busybox. In TiB, look for the button at the bottom labeled "Problems?". Hit that and when prompted, let it update busybox. Might fix things.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to backup my apps with Titanium Backup. The SuperUser app asks to allow titanium to have root access. I hit the "Remember" checkbox and hit allow. However this is asked every time I open the app. And once i try backing something up, it continuously asks to allow root access. That's making me having to press accept continuously.

Titanium Backup is under the "Allow" section in the SuperUser app. And it's always checked as "remember" when it prompts me for access. What's going on? Anything that's making it do this? Anyone have the same problem?

Just wondering, are you using z4root? Or are you permanently rooted?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR