Nascar APP

thedude00

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I rooted my evo and it removed the sprint nascar app i would like it back . How can i get it back any help would be great thank you

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
What ROM are you running?

I would say that the safest way is do a Nandroid backup of your current ROM and setup, then flash Calkulin's EViO 2 ROM that creates a folder on your SD card called "Removed_Apps." It will be in there.

Then, you can just do a Nandroid restore of your current setup and use a file manager to browse the SD card and install it from there (you will need to have the non-market sources box checked in your application settings).

You could do a Google search for the APK, but that could have malware in it and that way you will have access to other Sprint apps that may have been removed from your current ROM.

spencesales

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Sprint Nascar Mobile

I am having trouble re-installing the Sprint Nascar app after rooting my phone. It says "Only available to Sprint/Nextel users" what can I do to re-install? I have tried moving the aapk to the /system/apps/ file and for some reason adao file manager and astro file manager will not copy to it, says it doesnt have permisssions. I would appreciate any kind of help with this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419