**now that i"ve rooted**

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hey guys...i know u guys have prolly heard this a millions times, but i finally took the leap and rooted my phone...im acually doing the nandroid bakup which i guess is a good thing....Now i wanna put the most stable CYANOGEN MOD ROM on my EVo.....can some one point me to the right place to get the info for that.....once again I hope I didnt piss anyone of by makiing this thread....any additional info & reccomendations while im rooted would be great....thanks fellas...good to be here FINALLY

JON

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Can some one please explain why I keep seeing ***update for radio*** on sites..?????.....Is that a process that needs to be done over time? or is it something i have to do now?....SORRY, bear with me here

Klubhead

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
if an update for radio is included in the ROM post, you normally have to flash given radio update.. after flashing the ROM, flash the radio file

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
ohh ok i see.....GREAT.....one more quesiotn...SORRY......i didnt flash GAPPS for CM6, and every link i find is broke....even in XDA.....any advise on where i can find this link or any other options?

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Once you flash the radios, they are permanently updated so you only need to flash them once.
The reason youre not generating many responses is because your answers can be found already answered before on AC, but anyways why go to CM6 when CM7 is just as stable and is alot better IMO + working 4G

Go to the official CM7 thread and read up on it.

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
can someone help me out....a guy was helping me at XDA and totally bailed on me...i just flashed CM6 and now im trying to lfash CM7 but i cant get into recovery.....its just giving the option to REBOOT, REBOOT BOOTLOADER,ECT.......it wont take me into recovery.....PLEASE HELP

Fazulka

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Power down the phone, then hold VOL-Down while turning it back on. It should load into the boot loader. (White screen, androids on skateboards). Vol down to recovery and press power down to select. It should then go into recovery.

Reactions: igotsanevo4g