[FullHDMI] Official FullHDMI discussion

kingtheproducer

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry about the late response. What had happened was that I installed it from TB and it did not work. So what I ended up doing is deleting app and data and just came back to this forum and installed the app again that Sam recently posted and it worked. So yes, if you have it TB'ed, then only install app, not data.

And no, FullHDMI does NOT work on stock Evo's. Not until Sam says. Just root your damn phone and stop asking. :) For all the scardy cats out there, you know you can always UNROOT your rooted phones, right? Geez........

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
And no, FullHDMI does NOT work on stock Evo's. Not until Sam says. Just root your damn phone and stop asking. :) For all the scardy cats out there, you know you can always UNROOT your rooted phones, right? Geez........

I know how to root, and I ran rooted for almost a year. Wish I could, but I run an app for work email that won't run if I'm rooted. So your assumption that people who don't root are "scardy cats" is dead wrong.

jeffrond

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anything we can do to help? Would like to get this rolling again.
Or are you working on it in the background and just not letting us know how it is going.
I am excited to get this going.

chadsdsmith

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I am still running 2.2, and am on the verge of rooting to enable tethering. I figure I can also start mirroring at 720p while I am at it(been using fullhdmi for months using 800x600 resolution) There seems to be hundreds of rom/kernal combos, but I am a newbie that just wants the basics. Can someone suggest the closest to stock evo combination that will allow me to enable tethering, get smooth 720p mirroring and that keeps all other functions usable?

nelson548

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
can someone tell me how to install this app FULHDMI on my HTC EVO 4G, I download it from this page and install it on my phone, but when I execute the app ti says to buy it, when I click to buy it doesn't found it on the market so I can't use it

any help ?

nvaldes70@gmail.com

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi - Is the HTC unlocker the same as rooting and if I use that can I rum FullHDMI?
The HTC unlocker is not the same as rooting. The HTC unlock process allows unsigned images to be flashed to the boot, system & recovery partitions of the device. This, in turn, allows you to flash a custom recovery on the device. Then, you can flash the superuser binary and install the superuser application, and THAT is what gives you root access.

Once you're unlocked, you can flash a custom kernel to your device that will enable HDMI mirroring when a cable is connected, no application needed.

hijackzx1

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I installed FullHDMI. I get a screen to donate or No thanks. When I hit donate says app can not be found. If I hit no thanks, app closes. How do I use this app then?

Andr0gen

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

What happened to FullHDMI on the Market? I have installed the APK from this forum, it is not letting me upgrade to the paid version that is not found on the Market anymore. Are there any dreadful licensing issues involved?

That would be so pathetic :'(

Thanks!