nandroid backup help please

lugnut

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi I need some help with doing a nandroid backup. I recently rooted my evo and installed sprint lovers rom. Everything works good, and I wanted to do a backup.

I tried to do a nandroid backup and it goes through the process and then stops after a few minutes and says "something went wrong with the backup, and to check the log file".

First off I don't know where the log file is or what it's named. Can someone tell me where to find it, and what its called.

Second what are all these options when doing the nandroid backup? Why are some of them checked by default and some are not?

When trying to do the backup I checked all the options, should I be doing something different?

Can someone tell me what each option does and which ones I really need to use for a system backup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you using Among RA? If so you can use the 3 that are checked by default, I usually check wimax as well.

As your error goes, I never ran into that problem

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I ran into that problem when I selected the sd-ext option. What version of Amon_RA are you using?

I believe the latest (2.3) ignores invalid options.

lugnut

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
one more question.... If I ever wanted to restore this, I am showing two options under device-ID to choose from:
1- RSA-PR-BACKUP
2- HT05BHL01565

Which one is the backup I just made?

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
one more question.... If I ever wanted to restore this, I am showing two options under device-ID to choose from:
1- RSA-PR-BACKUP
2- HT05BHL01565

Which one is the backup I just made?

The first one is the wimax rsa key back up. If you every lose them then you have them in that back up.

The second is where your backups are. Choose that and you'll see them