Search brought up no threads on the topic so figured this may be a questions others would have.

Someone have the apk for Sprint TV for those of us that are on CM7 and other Non Sense ROMs but miss ESPN TV, etc.

Side note (and please don't hijack the thread to just discuss this topic, hoping to get an answer on how to get the app, not rag on Sprint): Why did they decide to not allow this app to work over WiFi?
    03-09-2011 12:46 PM
    My guess is that if it could work from WiFi, someone could figure out how to make it work from non-Sprint phones.
    03-09-2011 03:13 PM
    Search brought up no threads on the topic so figured this may be a questions others would have.

Someone have the apk for Sprint TV for those of us that are on CM7 and other Non Sense ROMs but miss ESPN TV, etc.

Side note (and please don't hijack the thread to just discuss this topic, hoping to get an answer on how to get the app, not rag on Sprint): Why did they decide to not allow this app to work over WiFi?
    I think that I got my copy from XDA. However, I couldn't get it to play the actual feed in CM7 (got into the channel section and all, but picture would never launch).
    03-09-2011 09:18 PM
    Sprint TV works for me on CM7. I backed up my apps with Titanium Backup before jumping from Sense(Fresh Evo 3.5.0.1) to CM7.
    1) You could check in the latest fresh rom zip in the fresh-removed-apks-3 folder.

2)If that doesn't work, maybe:
    a) create nandroid backup
    b) flash a sense based rom
    c) run Sprint TV once to setup preferences
    d) backup the app and settings with Ti Backup
    e) restore Nandroid back to CM7
    f) restore the app+data in Ti Backup.
    03-21-2011 12:35 PM
    Sprint TV works for me on CM7. I backed up my apps with Titanium Backup before jumping from Sense(Fresh Evo 3.5.0.1) to CM7.
    1) You could check in the latest fresh rom zip in the fresh-removed-apks-3 folder.

2)If that doesn't work, maybe:
    a) create nandroid backup
    b) flash a sense based rom
    c) run Sprint TV once to setup preferences
    d) backup the app and settings with Ti Backup
    e) restore Nandroid back to CM7
    f) restore the app+data in Ti Backup.
    EDIT: He is right! This worked perfectly.
    03-21-2011 10:55 PM
    Scratch that. The fix above worked for me yesterday. Tried to test it today, and I am getting the same results as the OP again.

Tried uninstalling, and restoring with Titanium again, and still no luck.
    03-22-2011 04:11 PM