Can it really be this easy?

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
As some people may know i been dying to root my phone lately and so i been reading and reading and reading and youtube as much as i can and thats what i been doing most part of my day and then i came across this video...

YouTube - How to and Why Root Your HTC EVO 4G

after scrolling though so many video's of people with ****ty camera's and can't hold a sentence together without studdering i saw this Goldmine! and don't believe it can be this simple. To good 2 be true.

I want some insight from the Knowledgeable people on Androidcentral :) since your guys opinions matter to me the most for all the help i have had from you guys in the past.

Enjoy.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Its that easy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

LoL!!!

Ya m8, download a couple of files, a few clicks and your rooted and ready to flash custum ROM's, themes and use all those kewl root tools to.

Just remember 2 things after your rooted.

1. Read... there's alot to learn when it comes to custom ROM's, kernels and the such.

2. Nandroid Backup before you do anything to do with flashing anything. You'll thank us later.

Above all have fun.

Sent From My MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO 4G

Reactions: thekid

thekid

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
LoL!!!

Ya m8, download a couple of files, a few clicks and your rooted and ready to flash custum ROM's, themes and use all those kewl root tools to.

Just remember 2 things after your rooted.

1. Read... there's alot to learn when it comes to custom ROM's, kernels and the such.

2. Nandroid Backup before you do anything to do with flashing anything. You'll thank us later.

Above all have fun.

Sent From My MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO 4G
can not stress that enogh

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i think i have read enough to finally get this done. so im going to do it.

can someone show me were i can get Nandroid backup and whats the most popular root program ( with how-to's please )

this is going to be exciting & and Frightening!