i need some help here..

rodolfo6791

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
by accident i broke the micro usb port on my evo two days ago!! sucks!!
i have sprint insurance , but is rooting and with the port broken im not trying to unroot, so i used my ensurance,: new evo coming in 5 days... so, i done a full backup to my sd, then i wiped out the phone, and by accident again! i wipe out the system, ... so is anyone knows how to load the os on the phone? and were i can get the software , ?? do i need os and android? or is the same thing? im new on this.. and i want to fix it!! thanx for ur help..
'

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is what your asking, but your os will already be on your replacement phone. It should be like it was when you first got your evo.

rodolfo6791

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
i need to load the operation system on my evo, i deleted by mistake, when i turn on the phone get stuck on white screen with the HTC EVO 4G display.. thanx

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you put the sd card in to a camera or some other device to access it on a computer?

If you can, get the 3.7xxxx.ZIP file from here: Index of /evo/stock/

Put it on the SDcard, boot the phone by pressing volume down + power at the same time until you see 3 androids on the bottom. It'll prompt you to update, use volume up to say yes.

Reactions: joey132

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you put the sd card in to a camera or some other device to access it on a computer?

If you can, get the 3.7xxxx.ZIP file from here: Index of /evo/stock/

Put it on the SDcard, boot the phone by pressing volume down + power at the same time until you see 3 androids on the bottom. It'll prompt you to update, use volume up to say yes.

i would love to live in your brain for a whole day

rodolfo6791

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
thanks!!!

i will try in that way, im waiting for the new phone to charge the baterry of the old one to proced with the reload, i will let i know how it works..

rodolfo6791

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
thanx!!!!!!

thanx thefredelement works perfect, old evo is back to life, now i have to fix or replace the usb port, thanx again and any ideas how or were to fix usb port with out sending the phone to sprint?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995