Nandroid problem

jimmybeam01

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
im a beginner at flashing roms and all that but i got the cm7 rc4? i believe, but when i went to load all my apps and stuff with titanium i could not get my contacts... so i went to do a nandroid restore and it hangs up on the white htc evo screen, the very first screen you see when you restart. i do not understand what i am doing wrong, i got a decent hold on flashing.. but i need those contacts i would really appreciate it if someone would help. thank you
Jim

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Your contacts should be sync with Google. You can also go to contacts and hit menu, then select export to sd card. Now they are saved to the card.

Have you gotten your restore loaded?

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
try wiping the cache and dalvik cache before doing a nandroid restore....that might help.

once you got that restored, back up your contacts with your google account so that when you flash CM7, all you have to do is sync with your account and you're good to go

jimmybeam01

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok I wiped cache and data and tried to use my original backup nandroid and when I restart its still stuck on the white HTC screen. Wtf! Anyone!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance