having serious issues with flashing the evo

trevallen81

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
ok I will give you all the run down. Im sorry, but I don't know much about this stuff so my ignornace is to a max. I used unrevoked 3 and flashed it with miui 1.4.1 and it worked great it was fast then I went to download something and my market wasn't working properly so I shut the phone down, took the battery out and put it back in when that happened I had an error code Im sorry I cant remember what the error was at the point. but I couldnt do anything with the phone with the error. I couldnt type and I couldnt open my phone book. so I went in and flashed pc36 img and I had it back to what it originally looked like. I tried a couple different roms and they wouldnt work. I would get a process aborted in the clockwork mod... Also titanium pro from app planet will download then disappear so I have to run the free version. anyway I tried to load miui again and it would freeze on my evo 4g white screen. Everything else I tried would freeze this too then I noticed my phone will only freeze when it goes into that clockwork mod recovery mode. Please help I can return it to normal with pc36 img but I cant get any rom to work other than that. I also tried to run the unroot with sync and ruu that just keeps coming up with the error 107 or whatever the error code with ruu is. And I get that blank white screen with the evo 4g on it when I try to run unrevoked forever son. HELP PLEASE

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
ok I will give you all the run down. Im sorry, but I don't know much about this stuff so my ignornace is to a max. I used unrevoked 3 and flashed it with miui 1.4.1 and it worked great it was fast then I went to download something and my market wasn't working properly so I shut the phone down, took the battery out and put it back in when that happened I had an error code Im sorry I cant remember what the error was at the point. but I couldnt do anything with the phone with the error. I couldnt type and I couldnt open my phone book. so I went in and flashed pc36 img and I had it back to what it originally looked like. I tried a couple different roms and they wouldnt work. I would get a process aborted in the clockwork mod... Also titanium pro from app planet will download then disappear so I have to run the free version. anyway I tried to load miui again and it would freeze on my evo 4g white screen. Everything else I tried would freeze this too then I noticed my phone will only freeze when it goes into that clockwork mod recovery mode. Please help I can return it to normal with pc36 img but I cant get any rom to work other than that. I also tried to run the unroot with sync and ruu that just keeps coming up with the error 107 or whatever the error code with ruu is. And I get that blank white screen with the evo 4g on it when I try to run unrevoked forever son. HELP PLEASE

OK. One the problem you were probably having with miui in the first place with downloading is that under downloads you have to check off use network to download. Now tell me so i can understand? did you fully wipe between flashing?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
So you wiped data/cache/dalvik cache? then you flashed the stock rom correct? and now your stuck at a white screen? di you make a nandroid back up...can you get into recovery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463