Syncing with CM7??

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just sync with google!! Duh!!

LoL... ya should have gone a bit deeper for you.

Use your Google account to sync your contacts, calendar and your paid apps and AppBrain to sync your free apps.

Use an application like Titanium backup or My Back Up(root) to backup all of your sms/mms, call log and things like that.

Sent From My Miui Havin, Gingerbread Throwing eVo4g

FractalSphere

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Soooo how do I sync it??

You could export from Outlook to an Excel file and import that to Google. That's the quickest way that doesn't involve loading sync software between your computer and google. I'm in the same dilemma, moving from a Sense ROM (baked snack) to CM7 very soon. CM is working so great on my Nook Color I'm going to load it up on the EVO as well. ;-)

texaslittleangel

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got off of sense to try CM7 due to recommendations. Problem is I never use gmail. Outlook is my bible.

Any other way to sync outlook and cm7? These guys are pretty smart I am sure they have thought of something no?

texaslittleangel

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
found the solution (although I am still trying to figure out how it works exactly to get rid of the overlapping). Also getting around to figuring out how to syn calendar

Solution: Download and install Myphone Explorer on both the phone and computer. once installed on the computer go to File > Settings > Sync and choose from the options on the right VOILA!!

Last edited: