I think my SD Card just died...?

defekticon

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I was trying out CM7 to see if I could get netflix to work since I was having issues with Fresh (It works in CM7 btw) well I decided to load a back up of my fresh install after I tried CM7 and when it started to restore from clockwork (3.0.0.5) it froze. I had to use the hboot to get back to clockwork mod and now it won't mount my SDcard anymore!?

I haven't had the opportunity to pull the card and stick it in my PC to see if I can back it up yet but has anyone else had this problem where it just up and died in the middle of working on it?

It's the original card that came with my Evo... 8gb samsung card I believe.

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
My original died.. i bought a new one that came with a micro sd card reader, i plugged the original into that and then plugged that into my computer and it wouldn't pull up.. so i knew for sure it was dead. I know this doesn't help you, but if you can plug it into the computer to find out for sure, thats your best bet.

defekticon

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I plugged the micro sd into my PC and it read fine... made a back up of everything that was on there cause I kinda freaked out... Put the SD card back in and I was able to mount the SD card and then restore a backup just fine. Kinda of a anomaly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12