Wireless tether....i need help...

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying for 2 days now to get my friends Evo 4g's wireless tether to link and allow access to my laptop.
I have read the previous posts and performed all the functions needed to properly download and run the apk., i even set up the network but no luck. My computer connects but with limited access. Any thoughts???:confused:

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
His rom at first, but did not get any results. Then I did some trolling in this forum and found a blog about wireless tether. I read and downloaded a upgreaded version and still the same results.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what is going on. When I used the wireless app (the one from the sticky) I had a hard time trying to get access. With the built in tether I never noticed it when I used his rom.

I'm on CM7 now and at times with the built in tether I have to wait a few for it to allow access.

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure either. I think Maybe its because I used to own a hero and hooked up my laptops Internet using the same android wireless tether, so maybe I should delete the wireless profile I created and start fresh. You think that might work.?

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
It could. I believe I read somewhere that the wireless app would cause some issues if the native tethering app was unlocked as both would try to turn on.