Rooted my husband's phone a few weeks ago and installed Warm 2.2 since he liked the look of it. He has an extended battery and it's still dead by 3pm. He's not happy with the battery life and wants me to fix it... lol. Since I have an Optimus, I'm not really familiar with the Evo ROMs and their strengths. Mainly just asking for opinions here but what would you suggest that has great battery life, and everything working? I don't want to hear him complain anymore.
    06-17-2011 03:31 PM
    Rooted my husband's phone a few weeks ago and installed Warm 2.2 since he liked the look of it. He has an extended battery and it's still dead by 3pm. He's not happy with the battery life and wants me to fix it... lol. Since I have an Optimus, I'm not really familiar with the Evo ROMs and their strengths. Mainly just asking for opinions here but what would you suggest that has great battery life, and everything working? I don't want to hear him complain anymore.
    Have you tried other kernels?

Myns list kernels to use on his thread on xda. Just saying since he likes the way it looks.
    Jessicalt1 likes this.
    06-17-2011 03:56 PM
    I'll have to check that out b/c I have not. Thanks!
    06-17-2011 04:13 PM
    I'll have to check that out b/c I have not. Thanks!
    If you got other questions just ask.
    06-17-2011 04:21 PM
    I have an EVO now Jessica and I CANT ROOT ! LMAO... got it with the new update already in it.. super fail! My Optimus can do more than this EVO can right now lmao.
    06-17-2011 06:34 PM
    I have an EVO now Jessica and I CANT ROOT ! LMAO... got it with the new update already in it.. super fail! My Optimus can do more than this EVO can right now lmao.
    Haha, suck! Hubby's didn't have the new update on it, and I told him NOT to accept anything! So far so good! I'm sure that it will get rooted soon!
    06-21-2011 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD