I bought phone from craigs. It has been flashed to cricket, I hate cricket.I want Sprint back on. I know there's a thread on a how-to flash back to Sprint, but I need some help on the instructions if nobody will mind. I'm stuck on the step where its noted below in bold, red letters. Any help will be appreciated. I double click on phone, but I only get the properties. I don't see any Roaming tab or Backup or CDMA tab. Help me!

URL: [Solved] Flash EVO back to Sprint from Cricket/MetroPCS! - xda-developers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions from Website above:
    [Solved] Flash EVO back to Sprint from Cricket/MetroPCS!

My roommate bought an EVO 4G off Craigslist that was pre-flashed to MetroPCS. It had a clean ESN, so I tried to have it activated. I finally got voice and text to work, but no data. After searching the web, visiting flashing stores, and spending hours on the phone with Sprint's so called "Technical Support" over the last week, I finally figured it out...

This is my first tutorial, so bare with me. And I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, it seemed most appropriate. I performed all this in Windows 7 x64.

First you need some software-
    1. QPST - QPST_2_7_Build355.rar
    2. HTC Diag phone drivers - HTC Diag Drivers.rar
    3. PRL File 60650 - Corolada PRL Page
    4. I'm not sure if you need ADB installed, but I already did.
    5. You will also need to know your MSL. It will most likely be 000000 if your phone is coming from Cricket or MetroPCS.

Now that we have those, we can get to work.
    6. Connect your phone via USB and type in ##3424#, your phone should now be in Diag mode. Make sure USB Debugging is ENABLED!
    7. Open your device manager in Windows and right click the unknown device "HTC DIAG", Select Update driver.
    8. Select Browse my computer for driver. Click select device from list, Click next, Then click "Have Disk" and point to the appropriate HTC Diag driver folder you downloaded.
    9. You now should have HTC Modem installed correctly. Right click on it and go to Properties, Then click on the modem tab. Find your port number eg. COM1, COM2, etc.
    10. Open up QPST Configuration, Click the PORTS tab. On the bottom right click add port. Add the port you just found from the step above, and hit Enable.
    11. Go back to the active phones tab, double click your phone.
    12. On the bottom click read from phone. Then save it for a backup.
    13. Click on Roaming tab. Find the PRL box, click browse and add your 60650 PRL file you downloaded.
    14. Go back to the CDMA tab. Under phone number click the Class 1 box. Enter your phone number (xxx-xxx-xxxx) minus dashes in the box next to Class 1.
    15. Click write to phone. Hard parts over!

16. Once that finishes, unplug and reboot your phone.
    17. Go to Settings>Update Software>Update PRL then reboot again.
    17. Once its back up go into your dialer. Punch in ##3282#. Hit Edit Mode. The password is your MSL.
    18. Once in goto Data Profile. Hit Menu then hit RESET.
    19. Your phone should now reboot and be able to activate on Sprints network!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    END OF INSTRUCTIONS.
    06-22-2011 12:53 PM
    Anyone?
    PS. I'm using Vista. I'm about to upgrade to Windows 7 hoping the instructions will be more applicable.

UPDATE:
    Upgraded to Win 7 and now i'm stuck on step 17.
    I tried to update the PRL and got the following error:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PRL could not be updated. Please try again later. If the
    problem persists, you may need to contact Customer
    Service. Error code:1012
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Go to Settings>Update Software>Update PRL then reboot again.
    18. Once its back up go into your dialer. Punch in ##3282#. Hit Edit Mode. The password is your MSL.
    19. Once in goto Data Profile. Hit Menu then hit RESET.
    20. Your phone should now reboot and be able to activate on Sprints network!
    06-23-2011 03:17 PM
    Have you tried rebooting the phone then trying to update again?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    06-24-2011 07:24 AM
    Have you tried rebooting the phone then trying to update again?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I did, but still didn't work.
    Nonetheless, I got it done. Thanks.
    06-28-2011 03:11 PM
    Close thread please.
    06-28-2011 08:55 PM
    Hello I have a Macbook and I have the same problem, but i need instructions based on the software im using, its not windows its mac OS
    11-23-2011 03:08 PM
    Hello I have a Macbook and I have the same problem, but i need instructions based on the software im using, its not windows its mac OS
    It seems to require windows since it requires drivers and such (which, in this case, are probably Windows only).

All you have to do is compensate some of the Windows parts like "Device Manager" for whatever Mac uses. This is if, and only if, a similar Mac driver is available.
    11-23-2011 03:22 PM
    How did you do this???
    I am having the same problem, want to get my Evo BACK onto SPrint from metro... help please??
    01-29-2012 03:43 PM
    Need help it says error that the port is busy or not working?
    06-06-2012 09:34 AM
    can u help me on this step i need help to it said error on mines to
    06-06-2012 10:00 AM
    Last I checked Cricket uses sprints towers...Or am I confused or something? Update your PRL's?
    06-07-2012 03:06 PM
    Hey man how did you solve step 12?
    06-26-2012 10:13 PM
    I believe I used Service Programming instead of QPST Configuration guys. This was a while back, therefore I don't recall the exact steps. I'm really sorry, but I don't have the EVO 4G anymore.
    PS: After I managed to get it back to Sprint, I had another problem. Texts and calls worked, but the 3G and 4G did NOT work at all. I ended up trading it in for another EVO 4G.
    Look at pic.
    07-16-2012 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD