uploaded pics from Evo to laptop, wow!

callderek#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
There were over 820 pictures uploaded and there were a total of 126 in the gallery?! They were pictures of movie ads from searching I suppose, and tons of other things. How much data does all of this use and how do I get rid of it? No wonder I keep having the "limited space " indicator pop up in the notification bar.

Help please?

Thanks,

Derek

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't have all these photos/videos in my Evo. Could it be a browser setting? What browser are you using? I mostly use the default browser and I can't find a setting along the lines of 'save all xxx'.

callderek#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't have all these photos/videos in my Evo. Could it be a browser setting? What browser are you using? I mostly use the default browser and I can't find a setting along the lines of 'save all xxx'.
Just using the native stuff, not rooted or anything. I'll see if I can navigate to see if there's a setting.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is the saved images from popular sites you visit to help the web page load faster. If you have coverart saved for your music or movies on your phone, they will be on there two. All of our phones do this unless you clear your cache alot.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message

Reactions: callderek#AC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781