Got to play with the EVO all day today!

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I too would like to know the battery life, that seems to be the only key factor that will keep me on the boat with palms c40 (if it is 4g and 4 inch screen that is)

otherwise i'll hop on and grab on of these in a heartbeat.

tbh i don't like androids os much compared to web os but maybe its just something i need to get used to...

andidendel

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Pre and I love it (webOS, that is). With all the talk about Palm being sold, I was pulling hard for Palm to make it, and I was prepared to purchase whatever devise they came out with next to support the cause.

I saw the Evo and lost all that momentum. This phone is insane, and I must have it. Thank you PD, HTC, AndroidCentral and everyone here. I'm home.

+1 I'm with you there for sure

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
do you guys think its going to be like the pre were there was limited phones 30 per store? or do you think i can get to the store at 2pm and there will be devices left.

i live in a 4g state btw keep that in mind

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe it is, but I know you should be able to do it at bestbuy

now just to wait for it to be able to be preordered.

this is killing me, i waited 5 months for the pre no problem but i've known about this phone for about a month now and I really cant wait anymore

it's not like the pre is horrible, its a very good phone but the evo is just something else, its like car vs airplane

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I hear ya, I was semi debating seeing if i could melt my processor with the 800MHz patch to see if I could switch over to the hero in the mean time. The Pre has just been bugging me for the past week or so.

MsRandall

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I hear you I want the EVO badly too. I am hoping for a BB pre order or at least an invite to buy the EVO early like with the Pre

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL a phone comes in for a, I suppose, advertisement photo shoot and people treat it like a super model. I love geeks, I feel at home ;)

dustin_thewind

May 7, 2010
Visit site
i love my pre too, but i'm with you I have to get this phone. I love webos but the screen on the pre just can't compared to this monster.

Me too! I have had Palm products for years and of course, got the Pre. BUT...after having 4 of them and each one kept messing up, they tried to give me a 5th...Indtead, I had them give me (after much struggle) a Samsung Moment. I wanted to do this so I could get used to the AndroidOS. I am now officially ready for the EVO to launch!! :D

good bye precentral.net

hello androidcentral.com!!

dustin_thewind

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I hear ya, I was semi debating seeing if i could melt my processor with the 800MHz patch to see if I could switch over to the hero in the mean time. The Pre has just been bugging me for the past week or so.

I had 4 pres and they wanted to give me a 5th. I had to fight tooth and nail (and threaten to switch to Verizon for the Incredible) to get a Moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance