Tv show stream app

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
My friend showed me this cool streaming app tv show stream,I don't know how it slipped under my nose. Anyway it is unavailable for download, is it possible to get the apk from someone?

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys maybe I can help, I am mad that it has been remove from the market as well. I have my backup pro and when it back UPS my apps it makes them to a zip file. When restoring apps they are unzipped from the file and reinstalled to the phone. If I can find where the zip file is stored on my SD card I can unzip it and grab the .apk file. Might take me some time to find the file but I will keep you updated.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys I used adao file manager and backup the app, use the same file manager and found the app under backup and sent it Bluetooth to my wifes HTC evo 3d. It installed fine, now the problem. It starts like mine does but all shows any which way you look will not work. Let's say you search for family guy, it says no episodes found. I have family guy under my bookmarks on my evo 4g, so I hit family guy, it shows me seasons, I hit a season it shows me episodes and I hit any episode it plays. Now it will not work on her evo 3d, its not her device, you have to remember the dev of the app charged a one time fee and probably has the app check his server to make sure the app is being used under the person who paid for it. I'm not sure how to copy tba data from my evo and send it to her evo to see if it would work. I'm pissed that the dev has chossen not to update the app anymore since it got pulled. So I need to always make sure I use my backup pro because it backs up tba app + data.

itslame

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
TV show stream isnt working on any of my devices. Their facebook page is loaded with angry users. Movie stream still works tho

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I was getting ready to post the zip file but then after seeing the Facebook page I went back to the app and it still shows the show names but it will no longer play any episodes. It worked yesterday but now everything I click on comes back as no files found. The dev is a real d!ck, great way to take our money and leave while other devs who have had their apps removed uploaded their apps to 3rd party app stores for free.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Here's what they posted on FB guys: Trust me i'm frustrated too....

Probably you have noticed that Loombo, frogmovz and karambavidz stopped working few days ago. This issue is not related with the app itself.

You can check that the video servers are unavailable from any browser

(www.frogmovz.com , www.karambavidz.com, www.loombo.com).

Those video servers are totally external to us.

As soon as those sites works again, the app will work as usual.

We are investigating new video hosting servers to be offered within the search results.

Remember that Megavideo links are working as usual.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan