AndroidCentral just released an article on this....

http://www.androidcentral.com/rent-movies-now-youtube

How awesome would it be if they brought this to Android, in HD. Then you could plug ur phone into your TV and get the movie instantly! Sounds sweet to me
    04-27-2010 12:10 PM
    I like the idea. I wonder how much data an HD movie uses?
    04-27-2010 12:20 PM
    Wouldn't really matter if you are on wifi or 4G, and I don't think it would be good to watch it on 3G, unless you're like me and probably are getting radiation from the Sprint Tower in your backyard.
    04-27-2010 12:22 PM
    Wouldn't really matter if you are on wifi or 4G, and I don't think it would be good to watch it on 3G, unless you're like me and probably are getting radiation from the Sprint Tower in your backyard.
    You must get great reception.
    04-27-2010 12:25 PM

i would wear a tinfoil hate around at home.
    04-27-2010 03:29 PM
    the same here but the difference is that i have a t-mobile tower in front of my porche ..as soon as the evo comes out ill make sure i c-4 the whole thing...sorry tmobile folks...
    04-27-2010 03:32 PM
    Yeah, I do. Avg download speed on the hero is over 2.5Mbps... but i get aweful upload speed for some reason. With it was a 4G tower, but won't really matter as I'm moving before the Evo comes out.
    04-27-2010 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD