low storage issuse plz help me out

mackgunz

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO og ...I recently just got it back I had to switch phones to get my Sprint insurance back I had best buy it was trash ....anyway when I had the EVO before the insurance issue I could download full movies albums and add a lot of things at onetime I had like 20 albums and a few singles plus mayb 3 movies and had no space issuses ...I recently updateed the software ...now I'm getting all these notices about space I clear my phone and barly have anything on it mayb 5 songs pics few apps and its saying I'm low on space y is this ? And my lil bro just got a Droid his says 1.8 gb available and install a few apps and is getiin low space notice how can I fix this ...and why is it doing this after the update

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Have you moved apps to the SD card?

Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > On SD Card

Anything that can be moved will have a check box; if it's not checked, it's taking up internal space. Also, under Downloaded (or All) it will show your internal storage at the bottom.

If you're still running low on space after moving things to the SD card, back up to Applications and hit Storage Use. Check your Contacts storage, your messages, and other things that might be getting a bit too large. Also check the cache of any large programs (click on it), some might be a bit bloated.

replacementkiller

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I found a lot of email attachments clogging up my .Mail folder when I plugged my phone into my desktop and sorted the folders by size. I had been using the HTC Mail application that came with the phone and switched to K-9. I deleted the account in the HTC Mail app but it left all the temp files (consisting mainly of email attachments), in my case large .pdf files. I deleted these and freed up 40MB.
Also deleting and reinstalling K-9 and configuring it to save attachments to the SD card has been much better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae