Problems with the EVO. PLEASE HELP!!!

brycenull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
My Evo has been getting noticably slower and slower today. My benchmark tests have been going down and down. Sense keeps restarting. Can someone help me on what to do.

edbbates11

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Go to setting, apps, manage apps. Try clearing data and cash on Your apps. If still doesn't work then factory reset.

Been having the same problem on my wife's evo

-Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Moose24

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
My Evo was doing the same thing. I did factory reset and loaded my apps back up and it fixed those problems. I also left sense and am currently using adw launcher and I have more memory and the phone is fast as the day it came out. I have never rooted it before, its all stock. Hope that helps.

brycenull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. The thing that sucks is I cant root because i have the 2.3.3 update. I got the Evo earlier this month from best buy and it came with 2.2 and i was thinking they would already have it rooted when i updated it at best buy. Hopefully they will come out with the root soon.

rambo47

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I did a factory reset and it helped performance all around. It's a pain in the butt to reload your apps and widgets, but if you're having performance issues it's worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463